The Master in European Floral Design course, taught by the Master of Master Florists, Gregor Lersch, is truly a unique opportunity.
If you would like to learn more about this course, go to this page.
We just put the subjects for the new Master in European Floral Design Course online.
These are some of the subjects that will be taught:
– Attentetive methods of design – Theories and studies of Assymetry
– Development of Event Concepts – Relationship of Design and Location
– 100% natural
– Vegetative & Garden Style a la Gregor Lersch
– Handtied Bouquets: Different binding methods – With frame – Different orientations
– Wreaths, Rings and Guirlandes
– Wall designs
– Room decorations
– Studies of composition – Form Linear
– Window Displays
– Plant Design
– Textures & Techniques
– Tables – Planning, Scheduling & Realisation
– Bridal designs & techniques
– Studying a world of wellsprings of inspiration