Master in European Floral Design course with Gregor Lersch
This Master in European Floral Design is the highest level that we offer.The growing of confidence, combined with blossoming your own creativity and talent play an important role in the long road to achieving the status of a European Master Florist.This course will delve deeper into all the corners of Floristry.
Master of Master Florists
The classes will be taught by German Master Florist Gregor Lersch, internationally renowned Master Florist that has followers across the globe.
Gregor Lersch, to many Master Florists an inspiration and teacher.You can recognize his style and techniques in many of the floral design of international Master designers around the world.
Many of whom he has taught or have worked for him in the past.
His unique perspective on floristry and decades of experience have made Gregor Lersch a teacher that many more would like to study from.
We are humbled to be able to host Gregor Lersch’s 20 day Master in European Floral Design course in our flower school here in the Netherlands.
This course is truly a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to gain more skills, deepen their knowledge and get a greater understanding of design.
Subjects taught during the course
– Large room design
– Attentetive methods of design – Theories and studies of Assymetry
– Development of Event Concepts – Relationship of Design and Location
– Vegetative & Garden Style a la Gregor Lersch
– Handtied Bouquets: Different binding methods – With frame – Different orientations
– Wreaths, Rings and Guirlandes
– Wall designs
– Room decorations
– Studies of composition – Form Linear
– Window Displays
– Plant Design
– Textures & Techniques
– Tables – Planning, Scheduling & Realisation
– Working with technical equipment for large room design: Welding & Wood work
– Bridal designs & techniques
– Studying a world of wellsprings of inspiration
If you are unsure, please send us an e-mail with your portfolio.
For example, sketching and making flower work.
International Master in European Floral Design.
Please take into consideration that when you register for the course, you will be registering for the following dates:
Monday June 22nd until Friday July 3rd, 2020 as well as Tuesday March 16th until Saturday March 27th, 2021.
Exam and Diploma
The diploma will only be awarded when both exams are passed.
The works will be judged on the following criteria:
Design, technique, Creativity, Color and Material choice, assignment book.
The festive diploma ceremony will take place on Saturday March 27th.
Course dates 2020 / 2021
There are two payment options.
Option 1 is to pay the complete coursefee in advance.
Option 2 is to pay half as a downpayment and the other half 2 months before the start of the course.
This means that the coursefee includes the following:
– All necessary botanical and side materials during classes.
– A basic set of tools (Knife, Pruning Shears, Wire Cutter)
– Dutch Style Lunch buffet
– Exam + Certificate or Diploma
However, we would like to make this a more personal experience.
This is also to ensure that each individual student will have the attention they deserve and need to grow creatively.
The maximum amount of students for this Master Course is about 20 students.
22 June @ 09:30 - 16:15
Event Categories: Complete Course, Day Course, Event Design, International, Level 3, Master
€3750 – €7500