International Master Florist education with Gregor Lersch
This International Master Florist education is the highest level that we offer.The growing of confidence, combined with blossoming your own creativity and talent play an important role in the long road to achieving the status of a International Master Florist (IMF) education.This course will delve deeper into all the corners of Floristry.
Master of Master Florists
The lessons will be taught by German Master Florist Gregor Lersch, internationally renowned Master Florist that has followers across the globe.
Gregor Lersch, to many Master Florists an inspiration and teacher. You can recognize his style and techniques in many of the floral design of international Master designers around the world.
Many of whom he has taught or have worked for him in the past.
His unique perspective on floristry and decades of experience have made Gregor Lersch a teacher that many more would like to study from.
We are humbled to be able to host Gregor Lersch’s 20 day International Master Florist education in our flower school here in the Netherlands.
This course is truly a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to gain more skills, deepen their knowledge and get a greater understanding of design.
Subjects taught during the course
– Large room designs
– Attentive methods of design – Theories and studies of Asymmetry
– Development of Event Concepts – Relationship of Design and Location
– Vegetative & Garden Style a la Gregor Lersch
– Handtied Bouquets: Different binding methods – With frame – Different orientations
– Wreaths, Rings and Guirlandes
– Wall designs
– Studies of composition – Form Linear
– Window Displays
– Plant Design
– Textures & Techniques
– Tables – Planning, Scheduling & Realisation
– Working with technical equipment for large room design: Welding & Wood work
– Bridal designs & techniques
– Studying a world of wellsprings of inspiration
If you are unsure, please send us an e-mail with your portfolio.
International Master Florist education
Please take into consideration that when you register for the course, you will be registering for the following dates:
Exam and Diploma
The diploma will only be awarded when both exams are passed.
The works will be judged on the following criteria:
Design, technique, Creativity, Color and Material choice, assignment book.
Festive diploma ceremony on Friday, March 31, 2023.
This means that the course fee includes the following:
– All necessary botanical and side materials during classes.
– A basic set of tools (Knife, Pruning Shears, Wire Cutter)
– Dutch Style Lunch buffet
– Exam + Certificate or Diploma
There are two payment options.
Option 1 is to pay the complete course fee in advance.
Option 2 is to pay half as a down-payment and the other half 2 months before the start of the course.
This is also to ensure that each individual student will have the attention they deserve and need to grow creatively.
The maximum amount of students for this Master Course is about 15 students.
5 november @ 09:00 - 16:30
Evenement Categorieën: Complete Course, Day Course, Event Design, International, Level 3, Master