International Master Florist Education with Gregor Lersch
The International Master Florist Education (IMF) taught and certified by Gregor Lersch is now the most comprehensive program available to deepen your floristic knowledge, gain high level technical skills, and to expand your creativity and innovation. It is the best opportunity to be mentored by the finest educator in the floral world today.
Master of Master Florists
Becoming an International Master Florist
Please take into consideration that when you register for the course, you will be registering for both modules!
Some of the subjects taught during the International Master Florist Education
– Attentive methods of design – Theories and studies of Asymmetry;
– Development of Event Concepts – Relationship of Design and Location;
– Vegetative & Garden Style a la Gregor Lersch;
– Handtied Bouquets: Different binding methods – With frame – Different orientations;
– Wreaths, Rings and Guirlandes;
– Studies of composition – Form Linear;
– Window Displays;
– Tables – Planning, Scheduling & Realisation;
– Working with technical equipment for large room design: Welding & Wood work;
– Bridal designs & techniques;
– Studying a world of wellsprings of inspiration;
– Large room designs on the last day of the IMF at a special location;
Like the Professional Dutch Floral Design Course. Furthermore, a Level 2 in Dutch Floral Design (ADFD course) or a similar level from another school is also necessary.
Everybody who likes to attend the IMF will be asked to send a portfolio showing a wide variety of their work and c.v. before registration.
Exam and International Master Florist Diploma
Homework made between Module 1 and Module 2 also count for the exam.
The diploma will only be awarded when both exams are passed.
The works will be judged by Gregor Lersch and 2 well-know international designers on the following criteria:
Design, Idea, Technique, Color Use, Choice/use of Materials, botanical& non botanical , the 2 Assignment books and Nomenclature.
After successfully completing the exam, candidates will be awarded the prestigious IMF diploma, accompanied by an official marks list, and an exclusive golden Boerma Flower pin as a symbol of their achievement at the festive diploma evening ceremony (dress code: ‘tenue de ville’ / semi-formal)
Course dates of the International Master Florist Education 2024-2025
Please note that 17.00 is an estimate. We have experienced that most of the days it can be much later than that!
Modern Flower Arrangement by Gregor Lersch
There are two payment options.
Option 1 is to pay the complete course fee in advance.
Option 2 is to pay half as a down-payment and the other half 2 months before the start of the course.
– All necessary botanical and side materials during classes;
– A set of tools (Oasis penknife, Pruning Shears, Wire Cutters) but do bring your own when you want to do so.
– Dutch Style Lunch buffet, dinner during the day that we have the evening lesson.
– Exam + Certificate or Diploma.
We know that courses by Gregor Lersch are really popular. However, we would like to make this a more personal experience.
This is also to ensure that each individual student will have the attention they deserve and need to grow creatively.
Some of the IMF designs will be on display at the Flower Art Museum in Aalsmeer from Friday, March 22 until Sunday, March 24, 2024 between 13.00 and 17.00.
@ 09:00 - @ 17:00
Event Categories: Complete Course, Day Course, Event Design, Funeral Work, Hand-tied, International, Level 3, Master
€4,000.00 – €7,500.00