Handtied Bouquets Level 1, 2 days
Want to learn how to create your own Handtied Bouquets?
Come and join the Handtied Bouquet Course Level 1! It’s the perfect entry level course.
It’s also perfect for anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge and skills.
What do you learn at the Hand tied Bouquets courses, Level 1?
First off, during this course you will learn multiple technical skills to make a good handtied bouquet.
For example, you will learn the professional way of creating hand-tied bouquets. Spiral tied and Parallel tied both.
As a result, you will be able to make a wide variety of shapes and styles.
Can I join?
Anyone can join! By the end of the day everyone has sufficient skills to replicate what they’ve learned at home!
In fact, we always recommend anyone to keep on practicing with their newly learned skills. This course is bilingual (English/Dutch) when we have international students, who don’t speak Dutch.
For those that want to continue to learn even more styles and techniques, we have the Handtied Bouquets Level 2 and Handtied Bouquets level 3.
We make bouquets using several techniques and in different style. Please check the program to see which ones.
Program Handtied Bouquets level 1
- Day 1: mixed hand tied bouquet, a bouquet in groups and how to wrap the bouquet;
- Day 2: linear bouquet & hand tied bridal bouquet.
During the course we use as much as possible materials of the season.
At the end of this course, you receive a certificate in English.
Course dates Handtied Bouquets Level 1, 2023
- Tuesday, January 31 & Wednesday, February 1
- Monday, March 13 & Tuesday 14
- Tuesday, May 23 & Wednesday 24
- Tuesday, June 20 & Wednesday 21
- Monday, September 4 & Tuesday 5
- Thursday, October 19 & Friday 20
- Wednesday, December 6 & Thursday 7.
Course dates Level 1, 2024.
- Thursday, February 1 & Friday 2, 2024.
- Thursday, April 4 & Friday 5.
- Tuesday, May 7 & Wednesday 8.
- Wednesday, June 5 & Thursday 6.
- Thursday, September 12 & Friday 13.
- Tuesday, October 29 & Wednesday 30.
- Tuesday, December 3 & Wednesday 4. (You can take this level 1 course prior to level 2 on December 5 & 6)
Lessons are from 10:00 until 15:45, including 30 minutes lunch break and a 15 minutes coffee break.
For information on level 2 please visit this page.
The price of the Handtied Bouquets course is € 220,-.
Included are all necessary materials, lunch (During day time courses), coffee, tea, juices and the Boerma Instituut certificate (in English).
Not included are tools. However, you can order those in advance on our online shop or buy them in our physical store on the first day of the course.
For those that want to continue learning after the Level 1 course, we have a Level 2 and level 3 as well!
Are these dates not suitable for you? It’s also possible to book private lessons.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We regularly post on Instagram and Facebook, here you can find quite some pictures of flower arrangements in all styles. Every other Friday we give livestreams on YouTube, sometimes we make bouquets as well.
@ 10:00 - @ 15:45
Event Categories: Hand-tied, International, Korte Cursus, Level 1