Handtied Bouquets Level 1, 2 days
The Boerma Instituut Hand Tied Bouquet courses are suitable for everyone who would like to be able to create a variety of different hand bouquets. It’s also a very appropriate refresh course for professionals.
The Handtied Bouquet Course Level 1 is ideal for anyone who would like to learn how to make bouquets.
During this course you will learn the technical skills to make a good handtied bouquet. With the techniques you will learn, you can make a wide variety of shapes and styles.
No special knowledge or experience is required for taking part in this course.
What do you learn at the Hand tied Bouquets courses, Level 1?
You will learn the professional way of creating hand-tied bouquets. We make bouquets using several techniques and in different styles. During the course, we use as much as possible materials of the season.
Program level 1
- Day 1: mixed hand tied bouquet, a bouquet in groups and how to wrap the bouquet.
- Day 2: hand tied bridal bouquet & a linear bouquet
At the end of this course, you receive a certificate in English.
Course dates Level 1, 2019
– Thursday November 14 and Friday November 15
Course dates Level 1, 2020
– Thursday January 23 and Friday January 24
– Tuesday February 18 and Wednesday February 19
– Thursday March 12 and Friday March 13
– Thursday April 16 and Friday April 17
– Thursday May 28 and Friday May 28
– Tuesday August 25 and Wednesday August 26
– Thursday September 17 and Friday September 18
– Tuesday October 20 and Wednesday October 21
– Monday November 9 and Tuesday November 10
For information on level 2 please visit this page.
The price of the hand tied Bouquets course is € 197,50
Included are all necessary materials, lunch (for daytime courses), coffee, tea, juices and the Boerma Instituut certificate (in English).
Are these dates not suitable for you? Or would you rather follow this course in the evening?
The level 1 course can also be followed as an evening course: For more information go to this page.
25 August @ 10:00 - 26 August @ 15:45
One event on 27 May 2020 at 10:00
One event on 25 August 2020 at 10:00
One event on 17 September 2020 at 10:00
One event on 13 October 2020 at 10:00
One event on 9 November 2020 at 10:00
Event Categories: Hand-tied, International, Korte Cursus, Level 1