Bridal Work Course Level 1, 5 Days
Bridal floral work plays an important role at every wedding. It concerns for instance the bridal bouquet, corsages for bride and groom, the parents and guests, but also the flower arrangement during the ceremony or the flower arrangements on the tables at the party. If all the flower arrangements match prefectly on this special day, it really adds to the festive atmosphere of the wedding!
This 5-days professional course Bridal work is meant for everyone starting in floristry or the right course if you like to make bridal bouquets for friends and family because you can participate in this course without have taken any lessons in floristry.
What do you learn at the Bridal Work course?
All our professional courses focus on technical knowledge and skills. This applies also to the professional Bridal Work course. Needless to say, we’ll also discuss current trends and there will be lots of different materials for you to work with.
- Day 1 a hand tied bridal bouquet and ladies and men’s corsage.
- Day 2 a Biedermeier bridal bouquet on Oasis holder with matching corsage.
- Day 3 Hair corsage and a pomander bridal bouquet.
- Day 4 Contemproray teardrop bridal bouquet on Oasis.
- Day 5 Bridal ‘bouquet’ in a BolsaFlora bag with a matching groom’s corsage, using gluing techniques.
This course takes 5 days, each of which consists of 2 blocks of 2 ½ hours.
Hours are from 10.00 AM to 15.45 PM and includes a coffee and lunch break.
At the end of this professional Bridal Work course, you receive a certificate of participation.
Course dates 2019
Monday March 11 until Friday March 15, 2019
The fee of the 5 days Bridal Work course is € 750,-.
- All flowers and leaf materials
- All Oasis holders
- Knife and scissors
- Additional materials, such as ribbon, beads, pins, feathers
- Floral tape and all essential kinds of wire
- Coffee, tea and lunch
- The Boerma Instituut “Bridal Work in Dutch Floral Design” certificate (in English)
11 March @ 10:00 - 15:45
Event Categories: Bridal Work, Day Course, International, Level 2, Short Course
- This event has passed.