Aalsmeer Flower Festival 2020
During the Aalsmeer Flower Festival on Saturday June 20th and Sunday June 21st of 2020, all of Aalsmeer is all about flowers and creativity.
The Aalsmeer Flower Festival has a couple of locations: the Flower Art Museum, the Historical Garden and at the Boerma Instituut we have an Open House!
During the AFF the Boerma Instituut is opened during the entire festival from 11.00 to 17.00.
What kind of events are there at the Boerma Instituut during the Aalsmeer Flower Festival?
• The Theo Boerma Cup starts on Friday June 19th
• The finales of the Theo Boerma Cup are on Saturday June 20th
• The inspiring floral decorations of the Special Floral Event course by Bill Schaffer and Kristine Kratt
• Multiple (flower) art exhibitions
• Floral Design demonstrations by teachers and students
• For sale and for show: Floral design materials, books and arrangements!
There are also small introduction workshops!
These workshops are suitable for adults (and kids!). Workshops are on all Festival days from 13.00 to 14.00.
These cost € 12.50,- registration for these workshops can be done here.
There is no entrance fee to visit the Boerma Instituut during the Aalsmeer Flower Festival.
20 June @ 11:00 - 17:00
Event Categories: Event Design, International, Introductie, Workshop